[Lancaster] Meeting Tomorrow (12/08/2009)

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 20:07:27 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

Just a quick heads up as I seem to remember us planning to meet second
Wednesday of this month given timetabling conflicts.

I'll be at the Brit for between 19.30 and 20.00, but chances are I'll
have to leave a bit earlier than usual.

I'll try and bring the OpenMoko and my laptop down - think I need to
tweak it a bit to get it actually working at a phone level with this
latest firmware I'm trying out. Should give me a chance to demo how it's
formatted and the like, if the internet's working!

Best,

Dave