[Lancaster] Next years outline

Gareth Lees gareth at lancasterlug.org.uk
Fri Dec 11 22:28:03 UTC 2009

On 11 Dec 2009, at 22:23, Wayne Ward wrote:

> Joost very good point is it basically worth asking the question were do we start would anybody be interested in the the first three demos which is basically a starter right through to advanced installs im thinking more of rik maybe you would like to see these installs would you benefit from this?

I'm up for scrapping the Ubuntu demo but not at the expense of other members.

(snip)

> also im interested in programming gareth we can squeeze this in aswell got any ideas for a program ?
The canonical programmers toy is their own blog, that may be a thought (even adding things like the Wordpress API in later months)
Another thing I could look into is a GTK or QT client for http://identi.ca if they provide web services. All suggestions welcomed for other projects.

> Wayne

Gareth