[Lancaster] hopefully - Next years outline!

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Sat Dec 12 02:24:44 UTC 2009

Well thats a good question! we have round 25 people on the list and im
not sure how many are active?
we might have more on the list im not sure how many until I get the
access which should be soon!
Now im pretty certain most of us want to come to the demos just more
interest in each one than others!
But most demos are roughly a hour and we can then have our usual chat
and discussions which are interesting aswell ;)
im personally interested in any music / media and distro demos so
thats most of them!! but im prepared to sit any others to
offer help and support to all members :)
We re going to trial this if it doesnt work and people are not
interested then we can try it every two months if that fails then its
back to twiddling fingers!! :)

so basically group members and new members I suppose?...

all the best

Wayne :)