[Lancaster] Looking at coding, good idea or not?

Joost Noppen joost.noppen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 13:46:36 UTC 2009

A quick reply on this. Personally I have quite a bit of experience in programming. Although I have to say that most of my programming is done in java to increase portability.

As a result my personal interest in specific libraries for Linux is fairly low, as I will not use them in practice. Introductory demos in programming would also be a bit lower on the agenda as I have a fair bit of knowledge and experience there.

Note that this is not to rule these topics out, but rather to help you guys establish the interest for them. If others would like these demos, by all means go ahead :).

Cheers,
Joost