[Lancaster] first meeting of the year

serkoo kserko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:55:03 UTC 2009

Please don't change this because of me. Come to think about it (I just
realized this now), I might have a visitor on the second week of Jan and
might not be able to make it then either. So whatever the reasons please
don't make the change to the 2nd week just for me because I might not
even make it (though I will definitely try!).

cheers
Serko