[Lancaster] GNU

Gareth Lees gareth at lancasterlug.org.uk
Mon Dec 14 16:38:22 UTC 2009

Tell him that we damn well want freedom without his silly naming restrictions. (Wonders how one would go about making a Linux Distribution using no GNU stuff.)

Seriously though, Linux is now a general short form for GNU/Linux and just because GNU isn't named doesn't mean that we don't value their work.

Gareth