[Lancaster] GNU

Gareth Lees gareth at lancasterlug.org.uk
Mon Dec 14 16:47:04 UTC 2009

My issue is not with the request per se, it is with the bitterness that oozes through on the FAQ page, like the idea of 'Linux' is wrong, 'GNU/Linux' is right as is 'GNU', if he wants credit then make it just as unacceptable to deny Linus Torvalds of his credit for arguably the most important part of the system: the kernel (or the Operating System itself without the GNU ancillaries.)