[Lancaster] another site update..

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Tue Dec 15 15:44:28 UTC 2009

yes i think its better one page explaining about joining and benefits
and another section with a explanation that the list goes back to a
certain year etc
plus it will intergrate as part of the site instead of going of to
strange pages like it does currently
plus i could put membership is free section

so maybe a link that says join? explain join mailing list below to
start membership?...

with membership is free blah blah

mailing list sign up blah blah -> link

archive mailing list -> link

kind of makes sense?..

not a massive job to modify this ;)

andy you have any thoughts on this one aswell?..