[Lancaster] IRC CHANNEL | Join page

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Tue Dec 15 17:07:17 UTC 2009

ah well that worked i havent used irc for about a year! ill sit in the
lancaster channel on my own for a day or so see if anyone joins!! ha
ha :)

oh ive added the join page and link and dropped the other two links -
take a look i know ive probably not worded it right so let me know
what you think!

wayne