[Lancaster] Can't add event to google calander

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Fri Dec 18 09:22:39 UTC 2009

Hi rik have you followed the instructions for adding the plugins on
the lug website
also the lug calendar is currently read only and can get shared with
other google calendars to make it write aswell
But we would only share the calendar if required - I dont think its a
good idea just to open the calendar to everyone.....

Wayne