[Lancaster] greetings :)

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Wed Dec 23 13:12:17 UTC 2009

Hi guys hope all is well and hops your all looking forward to xmas?!
Ive managed to get us a projector on loan for the demos until i fund
one in the new year! although I think ill give it a miss on the first
meeting until we get settled back in...

ive made some more changes to the gnu/linux page and added a gnu logo
and a free software logo and changed some text trying to make it more
equal as requested by richard stallman - ive been talking to him again
this morning and he asked if I was getting the logo made for the group
but im not good at this - would anybody be interested in having a go
at making a decent logo for the group before I start asking outside
the group?..

3 questions

are we all ok for the moorlands hotel for the linux meeting

are we all ok for the 2nd week in jan - that would be the 13

is everyone ok with the new meeting start time of 7pm

Hope all is well and you all have a great xmas etc etc

Wayne Ward

www.lancasterlug.org.uk
wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
07957448652