[Lancaster] Meetup Tomorrow?

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 13:48:28 UTC 2009

Rik,

Sounds great! I think it's fair to say that we're all at varying levels of computer competence but it's always good to meet new people! And, of course, there's never such thing as a stupid question so feel free to ask away.

As a general pointer, we'll be at the Brit on the Corner of Moor Gate and Ullswater Road from about 8, and I'll endeavour to find the LancsLUG T-Shirt to hopefully make it a bit more obvious as to where we are - generally we try to inhabit the 'snug' area on the right as you walk in.

See you there,

Dave

 Hi dude

I never been to anything   like this before and I know nothing about computers bar microslop the company stinks and I ran into issue's with it all the time.

So not knowing anything and hoping that I wont be lost in conversation tomorrow night I hope to join you.

See ya then.

Rik

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.