[Lancaster] Meeting to discuss skill sharing evenings

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 21:01:18 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just posting to arrange a date when we could meet to discuss the project
I was talking about - having regular skill sharing evenings at the
Basement under Single Step. I was thinking it would good to have the
meeting there so people can see the room and get an idea of what we
could do down there. I've emailed someone from Single Step, and they are
saying it's free any evening next week.

I could make any evening next week as well, so it depends on when others
are free. If you're interested in helping get this project off the
ground, could you post back saying which days would suit you, and we can
try to sort out a date?

Thanks,

andy