[Lancaster] meeting last night

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 18 18:41:43 UTC 2009

Hi Andy

I know that I know nothing about computers but it was a great meeting.  I love hear the techy gargon it was and is great to meet down there as it a community building kinda sums up that open source GNU Linux ideology

Thanks for arranging it and sorry that you say you felt ill,  Mark Keating seemed to have some great vision progression for the group

Shalom Rik

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.