[Lancaster] DS Linuxed

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 20:52:46 UTC 2009

Rik,

I haven't looked at this myself, but if you're still struggling with it
by the time of the next LUG Meet I'd be happy to spend some time having
a look at it. In the meantime, feel free to ask questions regarding
specific parts you're stuck on - I'm sure someone here could help shed
some light!

As regards the website - it is currently in a state of transition (when
myself and Wayne find the same moments of free time to meet up and shift
it over to the correct server!). When that happens, any names that have
already been registered will be lost and will need registering again
anyway as we're moving to a different web front end. As far as I'm
aware, there's only yourself that this should affect from the current
members - the current site was ever only really a work in progress for
us to see what we could do.

Apologies for any inconvenience that's caused but, I assure you, there's
nothing on there that you'll get to see as a member that you can't do as
a guest! :)

Best regards,

Dave