[Lancaster] LUG Meeting

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 1 10:28:57 UTC 2009

Hi

It seems that every one is having a hard time getting to the meetings.  I know I am, so..... how about if we move them to the last Wed of the month rather than first, this is only for example.

I can't make it either this Wed (tonight) or realy any other meetings on 1 Wed of month due to work diary clash.

Shalom

Rik

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.