[Lancaster] Projects and Macs

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 15:34:39 UTC 2009

Bah, you beat me to it! I was going to send an email about the next
meeting tonight as well!

Unfortunately, first Wednesday of the month is going to be a no-go for
me for August - I'm off down in London for all of that week.

As regards the Apples, I have got a 15" PowerBook G4 knocking about
running KDE at the minute - not sure if that's any use to you but
equally not sure I'm not going to keep playing with it for a while
longer yet! :)

As for projects, work is keeping me pretty tied up at the minute, so my
projects are largely limited to that, depressingly!

Cheers

Dave