[Lancaster] Projects and Macs

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Mon Jul 27 21:45:23 UTC 2009

Hi ken,

I just wanted to say I'm amazed at how freaking big that telescope is! I
thought telescopes that size belonged to universities and such and
you've got one in your back yard. (I know it's not the size that counts,

Glad you're finding interesting things to do with your time. :)

Would be good to see you at the next meeting if you can make it down.

Best wishes,

andy