[Lancaster] Help, I am stupid!

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 11:06:04 UTC 2009

red wrote:
> Hi boys,
>
> My head hurts from banging it against the brick wall trying to get Linux
> onto the Nintendo Ds lite and I am embarrassed to ask this but any of
> you up for a drink in a nice local pub/coffee shop and helping me (or
> perhaps just falling of your stole laughing at me stupidness) with this
> project before I start throwing my laptop and Ds away.
>
> Shalom
>
> Rik

Hey Rik

I feel bad as it was me who told you I knew someone who had done it. I
personally have not but I can ask a few baby questions, such as do you
have the no-pass card? Did you check you were using a compatible flash
drive format? What sort of errors are you getting - total failure or is
there a message of some type?

Regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited