[Lancaster] Linux Format Back Issues to a Good Home

Dave Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 16:29:56 UTC 2009

Hello folks.

Just a quick note really to see if anyone's interested.

I've been doing a bit of a spring clean recently and found I've got a
lot of old issues (going back a couple of years) of Linux Format
magazine[1]. Before I take them for recycling, I thought I'd offer them
up here for anyone who may be interested.
They are, of course, a bit out of date now, but there's still some
interesting guides and reviews that more or less stand the test of time
/ have applicable information to the current state of things.

Anyway, they're going begging. Just let me know if you would like any.
I'll give it to the end of the week and, failing any interest, they'll
be getting recycled.

Best,

Dave

[1] http://www.linuxformat.co.uk