[Lancaster] Android G1 phone?

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sat Mar 21 19:23:55 UTC 2009

I have a G1 the phone is pretty good I have a SSH client installed
havent looked for a vnc client yet..
You have a app called market place were new apps get added daily which
is handy - you can seem to get what ever apps you need. The battery life
is pants though! ive had to turn off bluetooth / wireless / gps
basically all the stuff i use on the phone!! Although i used the gps in
the car last week and it worked great! the calendar and conacts sync to
google calendar and then i sync my google conatcts and calendar with
thunderbird which all works A1 tasks sync with RTM  and I use a RTM
client on the G1.  Some of the other apps i use are pocket ebay wifi
scan and wptogo for blogging to my wordpress. T-mobile has been pretty
crap and i have a lot of problems with calls were i have had tmobile
reset the account and im still have small problems - So to sum it up -
Great phone - some great apps - Crap battery and a crap network.....

Wayne