[Lancaster] Yep, another stupid question!

red Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com
Sun Mar 22 22:51:16 UTC 2009

I sorted it rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it was already installed lol i am stupid just need to work out how to
short cut it now as i typed in terminal and it came up

--
                15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN
              Rik_Boland at Btinternet.com - 07866439588