[Lancaster] software

Colin Parker 63a at lineone.net
Fri May 29 12:52:49 UTC 2009

Thanks for the kind replies.  I've had a look but I don't think I have
the skill to develop my own - I couldn't program my way out of a paper
bag!

Do any of you want a nice little earner?  Alternatively, I wondered if
anyone knew someone who programmed for a living or as a paying hobby,
particularly if they could be recommended?

Are you meeting on Wednesday?  Is there any chance of starting earlier
as I have to get back to Blackpool & I'd like to say hello in person?

Colin Parker