[Lancaster] Meeting Minutes

wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 02:11:10 UTC 2009

Hi guys just like to say thanks for turning up tonight and welcome to our
new members phil and dave! Ive posted the minutes on www.wayneward.co.uk
and the can be accessed from our lug website link. The next meeting will
be the xmas meeting which will be on the 2nd wednesday of the month which
is the 9th of december - I could do with some numbers for this is possible
as there will be some grub on for the members of the linux group!!!!   (So
a nay or a yay would be handy)

Please try your best to turn out im going to send a email to the visitor
to get the event in the local papers to raise some interest for the new
year :)

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services