[Lancaster] XMAS Linux meeting

wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 15:08:52 UTC 2009

Hi greg Im just writing to let you know about our next linux meeting that
will be held on the 9th of december on ullswater road at the britannia pub
- time will be 20.00. Please could we have a entry in the local new
papers.

Free food buffet food will be supplied by lancaster computers for xmas!
We will be talking about computers - operating systems and other items
related to technology.
We welcome all new members from beginners to experts and there is no fee
to join the group it is free.
We support various local charities and people with disabilities.

Please contact wayne ward the lugmaster for details.

www.lancasterlug.org.uk
info at lancasterlug.org.uk