[Lancaster] more site stuff!!

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 18:08:34 UTC 2009

Ive added the gallery and got my mug shot in it ill run any other
pictures through camerabag so we get the same theme!
also added member page please send across info in same format if you
want adding we dont need loads of info just short and sweet!!

Name: Wayne Ward

Member since: 2001

Skills: Linux administrator - Networking - All linux distros & Macintosh

Job: Lancaster computers - computers / servers / laptops /
networking / web services

Hobbies: Playing bass guitar and guitar - Music & linux and mac osx

cheers guys - im just trying to make this site more interesting~!!!

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services