[Lancaster] Lug site

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 19:56:54 UTC 2009

Hi rik cheers !!! i will get another photo taken with my lancaster
computers t shirt with the linux logo on!!!
im really trying to push the site and try and get it looking as good
as i can!!

do you want to add your name to the list - its better to have all the
members listed if possible :)
how long till the site launch do you need some help to get it
finished???
i want to show it as examples like my other sites

Wayne

wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services