[Lancaster] Digi Camera's

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 22:28:22 UTC 2009

olympus m8

Pity you cant stretch a bit further to a SLR m8
i might know someone who has a used digital SLR for 150 with a lense
ive just got a nikon D50 SLR for 250 used and its the best thing i
ever bought

wayne

On 11 Oct 2009, at 23:17, Rik Boland wrote:

> I am wanting to buy a digital camera around 100 notes any suggestions?
>
> Shalom
>
> Rik Boland
> 15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588
>
> We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services