[Lancaster] Fwd: links

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 14 13:09:23 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 13 October 2009 12:49:36 Wayne Ward wrote:
> Good point ken! i would have just done this in a rush
> but saying that i know quite a few people who run ubuntu and wouldnt
> know what linux was if it hit them in the face!!!!

True! Perhaps you could link Ubuntu with Linux as "Linux including Ubuntu".
Maybe that would help them to make the link.

> well spotted!!!
> hope all is well ken we havent seen you for a while ....

One of the reasons is that my back has been playing up. It does that
sometimes. I recently had an MRI scan which confirmed that the disc between
the 4th and 5th lumber vertibae is damaged. No surprise, but maybe now I can
get something done about it.

I'm still tapping away at the keyboard!  :-)

Keep up the good work

Ken Hough