[Lancaster] installs on virtual box

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 13:58:46 UTC 2009

aaahhh yes when you start the service for the first time it builds te
module on gentoo
brings back memories!!!
ive been testing quite a few distros over the past few days and i
forgot how good gentoo was

netbsd is nice just need to learn how to administer it!!

Wayne

wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services