[Lancaster] linux watch

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 22 13:53:36 UTC 2009

On Thursday 22 October 2009 13:11:52 Wayne Ward wrote:
> here is one for the collectors!!
>
> a suse linux watch!!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290361790373&ssPageNam
>e=ADME:B:WNARL:GB:1123
>
> Regards,
> Wayne ward

As a long time user of SUSE (make that SuSe), I'm tempted, especially as just
this morning the battery of my own ca 25 year old watch died!

But then, I probably already have enough junk.  ;-)

Hopefully a new battery will resusitate the old watch. We go back over a lot
of miles and places including most of the European countries, India, South
America (incuding diving in the Galapagos), and 10 African trips. Poor old
thing is quite battle scarred now, but still good.