[Lancaster] Help! Microsoft font needed!

Ken Walton ken.walton at carandol.net
Thu Sep 3 13:21:14 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone can help me with this or not. I urgently need
the Microsoft TTF font "Kristen ITC" for a job I've done for a client.
I used to have it on my system in Linux (I think from some version of
MS Word or other), but I've recently reinstalled Linux, and the
version of Word I've got now doesn't include that font (it's not one
of the ones in the MS core fonts either). Since I'm updating a PDF I
did which used that font on the title page, I really need to get hold
of a copy urgently. If anyone has a copy would be wiling to email it
to me, I'd be very grateful.
--
Ken Walton