[Lancaster] Help! Microsoft font needed!

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 3 20:44:20 UTC 2009

On Thursday 03 September 2009 16:19:59 Ken Walton wrote:
> His
>
> 2009/9/3 Ken Hough <kenhough at btinternet.com>:
> Thanks for looking! I've got a copy now -- my client's son was
> tech-savvy enough to know how to do it, although he says Vista was
> very reluctant to let him get at the fonts folder!

I had a feeling that it might have been a Vista thing.

A while back I bought a new PC which had 64 bit Vista Home Premium
pre-installed  --  I had no choice in this.

Suffice it to state that I got SO fed up with Vista that I removed it in
favour of 32 bit XP Pro  --  and of course 64 bit openSUSE v11.1 !

Now I rarely boot into XP. If I do need to use XP, I try run it via
VirtualBox. This is OK for most things, but there are a few things which
don't seem to run via VirtualBox.

Regards

Ken Hough