[Lancaster] linux site and meeting

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Sep 22 18:43:09 UTC 2009

I should be able to make it on the 7th.

I've been trying to get my midi keyboard to work properly with my new
laptop. On the old one it works fine, but on the new one there's a
slight (and variable) delay between pressing the key and hearing the
note. Have tried loads of different things and still can't get it to
work right. Very annoying.

What are you using for the website? A site wiki would be good if that's
not too hard to set up.

andy