[Lancaster] links

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 12:31:56 UTC 2009

ive just figured it out!!
ive been editing a email signature that im not even using!! lol
the signature is in my macmail lol not in a external file!!
cheers for that mark

the site for the lug is looking good im optimising aswell and submitting

hopefully get some attention.......

Wayne
On 23 Sep 2009, at 23/09/2009-09:42, Mark Keating wrote:

> Wayne Ward wrote:
> Hey Wayne,
>> 07957448652
>>
>> Lancaster Computers
>>
>> www.lancastercomputerss.co.uk
>>
> One extra 's' in your sig address methinks.
>
> www.lancastercomputers.co.uk perhaps?
>

> Regards
>
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
> Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited
> Director/Secretary              |  Enlightened Perl Organisation
> co-Leader                       |  North West England Perl Mongers
> http://www.shadowcat.co.uk      |  http://www.enlightenedperl.org
> http://northwestengland.pm.org  |  http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating

Regards,
Wayne Ward

07957448652

Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services