[Lancaster] joining

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 02:23:53 UTC 2010

Hi chris thats fine we will be meeting at the moorlands on wednesday night from 7pm
im not sure were we will be sat as its our first meeting in the moorlands so just look for some geeky looking guys with gadgets and laptops!!
also ive been told we have free wifi at the moorlands so bring along your laptop if you like :)
ill be there from seven so just ask for wayne

be good to see you - thanks for joining the list :)

regards
wayne

On 11 Jan 2010, at 20:38, Chris wrote:

> hi,
>
> I'd like to join up to the lug please.  Should be able to
> make it to your meeting this Wednesday. (I'm a comp. sci student at Lancaster)
>
> cheers
>
> Chris Richardson

Wayne Ward

www.lancasterlug.org.uk