[Lancaster] [ANN] Prelim GeekUp, Friday 29th 20h00 Lancaster

Gustavo Carreno guscarreno at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 21:12:45 UTC 2010

Hello list,

After talking to some of the "locals" I've decided to post the
official'ish annoucement of a Prelim. GeekUp meeting.

This meeting will take place on the 29th of Jan at around 20h00 or
8pm. The place will be the Park Hotel on Bowerham Road.

Buses are 2, 2A and 4 and the stop is actually called Park Hotel.

Everyone is welcome but please make a pledge to come by using the following URL:

http://doodle.com/zskxmqe7qkswbkz3

WiFi is free and they also have a free space for crowds so, I want to
plan this accordingly and give notice to the landlord.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Gus

--