[Lancaster] (no subject)

Ken Hough kenhough at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 23 11:15:45 UTC 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010 20:38:25 Rik Boland wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Hope that you are all well!
>
> My laptop ?power lead plug needs re soldiering? and I need to get a new lap
> top battery as the one I have last about 30 secs.
> Can any one please recommend a place to fix these problems.
>
> Thanks and Shalom
>

> Rik Boland
> 15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588
>
> We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.

Rik,

You should be able to get someone local to do a simple re-soldering job.

WRT laptop spares, including batteries, you could try:
<http://batteryweb.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=978198fefd4050eb19b7bd1e5086a8a9>

This company is advertised in Micromart magazine under the main address of:
<http://www.laptopsockets.co.uk/>

Regards