[Lancaster] hey!

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 19:45:33 UTC 2010

On 30 Mar 2010, at 18:09, llug at lodestar.icom43.net wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Wayne Ward <wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hey everybody we seemed to have missed some meetings im afraid
>> ive been busy working on a massive website and been bug squashing so had
> no > time :(
yep shame
>> im looking at the meeting for this month and have two questions and we
> will > go from the feedback for this meeting
dont know what this bit is it seemed to get added!?

>> question one - first or second week (im thinking 1st week because its
> been  > so long!) thats the 7th
>> question two - the brit ok?..
fraid so thats the first wednesday of the month and im thinking keep it to that instead of the switching to the second if we cant make it!
i sometimes have a band rehearsal which i change the meeting for but im going to cancel and other band rehearsals so i will always be able to do the 1st meeting of the month from now on
> I'd go for 1st weds in month, and keep to that (I think sticking to a
> regular day is good). The Brit gets my vote.
so - so far im going and mark for the 1st wednesday of the month at the brit
any more ....

good stuff

Wayne

wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services