[Lancaster] 7th April? Gentoo?

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 22:41:35 UTC 2010

Hey sorry to hear about the bad news :(
we have had no luck in getting the place for the demos sorted so its chucked a spanner in the works
and we have only run one demo - plus some never liked the organisation and just want the demos basically when ever we felt like it
so im not sure if we are going to schedule them now but please let us know if you feel like running one ill get something sorted out
for the demo i have access to a projector - it might be worth us taking a vote at the next meeting for the scheduled demos like the big lugs or just when we feel like it which means hardly ever im easy!...

Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services