[Lancaster] merry xmas linux bods

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 03:34:37 UTC 2011

Hi guys it's been quiet on here and I've been busy working between England and Spain.
So like to say merry Xmas to you all - hope your all good.

Ive just finally got round to setting up a Ubuntu studio box with a gnome 3 desktop for myself with dual monitors!! quite impressed really I've spent most of the year either in a terminal or on my MacBook because I've had that much work I haven't stopped till now!

I'm going to be offering Linux services this year in England and in Spain - I'm offering Laptop / computer / server install and configurations and also offering one to one Linux training based on the rhct / rhce training I have.

I'll be up for scheduling a meeting in th new year for the second meeting of January as we use to do I'm thinking Yorkshire house for a change of scenery ?....

Anybody interested let me know ... Plus let's here what your doing !!!...

Merry Xmas

Ho Ho Ho

Wayne :)