[Lancaster] Last night's meeting . . .

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 13:48:21 UTC 2011

Andy,

Don't worry - it's fine. I'm happy to organise 'something', but I'm
not entirely sure what 'something' is, if you follow. I kinda wanted
to 'give something back to the community', as I'm sure a lot of people
out there would benefit from a virus / trouble free PC, running some
kind of Linux. But yeah . . . I didn't really know where to start . .
. Perhaps some kind of open evening, where we hold our monthly meeting
at this room in the Gregson, but publicise it a lot more . . . I'm
talking flyers and the like. Didn't someone once design a load of
flyers like this? Have we been down this road before, but with little
success? Or maybe it was successful . . . I just don't know. I was
hoping to fall back on the knowledge / experience / wisdom of the
fellow members of LLUG.

jonath