[Lancaster] Web hosting company found!

serko kserko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:34:20 UTC 2011

Just wanted to say that I've also moved my hosting to WebFaction after
reading through Andy's 'quest' for a new web host. My main reason was
that my previous host 'justhost' had an ugly interface to start with,
didn't allow django installations and charged extra for ssh access just
to state a few things that annoyed me. Though I'm in no way an advanced
web services user (at least until I find some time) from my little
experience with WebFaction I say it's highly recommended.

serko