[Lancaster] Next meeting

Rik Boland Rik_Boland at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 11 00:05:21 UTC 2012

Lets get a date love to come along.  Sadly I wont have a computer as it
deaded so I'm using my mac even though it belongs in my recording room but
o well, as soon as I have money I want to buy another laptop and return to
my loved ubuntu (Oh I miss her!)

So please give me the date and I try to dance along!

Shalom

Rik