[Lancaster] Help needed with email formating

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 09:50:14 UTC 2012

Your right ken its hard to get them to move onto something better specially when they only usually want the same this
web - music - email and photos and maybe messenger!
its all there plus more its just the change and i think people cant understand how it can be so much better!

its been a while since no meeting maybe call one up for next month at the beginning of the month

Regards
Wayne :)