[Lancaster] few things

jonath j at jonath.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 15:10:59 UTC 2012

HELLO!

Yes, I'm still alive. Unfortunately missed the last few meetings, due to
various circumstances. Usually this was in relation to a clash with a
previously arranged event, or else just poor organisation on my part.

No, not tried Steam. Recently started playing Minecraft which being Java
based, works like a charm on Linux (and probably Windows and Apple Mac
too). Dangerously addictive. I wouldn't recommend it. Also, it costs . . .
MONEY!!! ARRGHHH!! Anyway, I really can't handle any more addictive games.
Minecraft is enough - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9emjalsOsE&sns=tw

So, yes, that's me - HELLO. I'm alive! Hopefully there's one more meeting
before Christmas. I'll try to be there.

regards,

jonathan