[Lancaster] Fwd: Re: Hey

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Tue Nov 13 16:03:55 UTC 2012

Hi Andy,

Its a new site anyway, so old usernames are long gone. Get yourself
along some time, we're a friendly bunch and its an excuse for a bunch of
geeks to get together for a beer or a brew and talk nerdy! As more
people start coming, we may find more demos like the arduino one that
Andy did last meeting. I know I've got a few things that I'd like to
show off, tho' the main one is a bit bulky to bring to the pub.

The Rasp Pi is a great machine. If you're using raspbmc, I'd recommend
having a look at Xbian, its a lot easier and seems more stable. Of
course if you have any specific problems with the ubuntu box, I'm sure
people in the LUG can help. :)

Here's a list of games on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=linux#sort_by=&sort_order=ASC&os=linux&page=1

Oh, and we've got a G+ page now, for those trying to jump ship from
Facebook. I'm going to try and keep its events calendar up to date,
which means LUG meetings will show up on your android phone! :)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113637355633227418445/113637355633227418445/posts

Cheers,

Darren.