[Lancaster] Meeting interest ...

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue May 14 19:00:16 UTC 2013

sounds interesting ken i just got these two raspberrys to use as front
ends for xbmc to stream media from my nas, although i have installed and
used a desktop machine and had quake 3 running on them.. great for media
servers, ive just updated both of them to the latest version of xbian
and xbmc andthey are running great i think the machines lack optical out
or a module that plugs in for optical out as a lot of people are using
for home cinema setups!
they are quiet cheap to buy and cases are like 5 pound each if you want
to change the case! you can also power of a mobile phone charger or from
the USB on your TV!

Wayne