[Lancaster] meeting on wednesday

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 09:44:06 UTC 2013

cheers andy i usually look at a weeks notice minimum im sure most people
operate the same
we was running some meetings couple of month ago but was meeting first
week of every month so the dates a bit random as well!!!!
im available next week if anybody is available
to be honest im living in morecambe now and looking at maybe creating a
morecambe group and running that if anybody on here is interested let me
know.

im looking at monthly set meetings
scheduled demos
external lug outings
drinking beer
all technologies including linux, devices etc

im looking at the smuglers den first tuesday, wednesy or thursday of
every month to suit the group.

Regards
Wayne Ward :)