[Lancaster] Does anybody want a computer ?

Richard Robinson llug_6a at beulah.qualmograph.org.uk
Mon Aug 14 19:35:03 UTC 2017

I have an old-ish computer that I don't need, I want it out of the house and
I hate throwing things away when they still work. So, is there anybody out
there who'd like it, or knows someone who would, or does anybody know of any
good way of passing such things on to someone who could use them ?

Details :- desktop tower style, Asus motherboard (P5KPL), dual-core Intel
CPU (I forget the details), 2Gb RAM, 250 Gb disk, lots of USB 2 & 3 ports.
Linux-friendly, of course (I was running Debian, the disk is now wiped).
Plus Iiyama 21" CRT screen (or fit a more modern card, it has spare PCI
slots).

--
Richard Robinson